CIRCA 1928 - a spa hotel
It took far too long for the former Commonwealth Bank building in Dean Street, Albury - with its guardian like Ionic columns - to discover its true purpose as CIRCA 1928 – a spa hotel. Now some 92 years after it was built, CIRCA 1928 "fits like hand in glove" within the building that is a landmark on the tree lined “Paris end” of regional Australia’s most stylish city. CIRCA 1928 is the culmination of an eight year evolution for CIRCA Hotels that has brought about Australia’s first “spa hotel”, and sees a day spa headlining the offering, ahead of the equally opulent hotel accommodation.
The exhaustive basement to ceiling restoration by Kitabisa Design, has instilled the whole property with a unique ambience that is reflected throughout the commodious hotel suites, the Kitabisa retail area and the CIRCA day spa.
At CIRCA 1928, we go beyond just providing unique accommodation with inclusions such as a health oriented breakfast, in suite mini bar, an evening night-cap, refreshments in the Lounge between 5pm and 6pm and a host of other benefits. We strive to ensure that every single guest leaves with an overwhelming sense of having experienced not just everything that they envisaged prior to arriving at CIRCA, but having experienced a special moment, unique to them.
Our tagline is "reassuringly expensive": our commitment is 100% satisfaction.
Terms & Conditions
CIRCA 1928 is a Non Smoking property.
Pets of any description other than Assist Dogs are prohibited.
There is no extra charge for ONE small child, when sharing a room with their parents in the existing bedding of one super king size bed.
Each Suite has a day bed or couch suitable for a child, which we will prepare for sleeping at evening turn down, at a charge of $25 per day.
We ask for that your children also respect the tranquility of the hotel and privacy of other guests.
Portable bedding in Suites is allowed in the case of bedding for an infant (less than 2 years of age), but prior permission must be sought.
Any damage caused to the property will be charged for, including odours caused by smoking in Suites.
Guests of Guests
No persons other than those originally booked may access the guest suites at any time unless with the specific approval of the Manager.
• GST inclusive in all rates. One nights accommodation is payable to confirm booking. The credit card supplied at booking may or may not be charged immediately, but by accepting this confirmation, Circa 1928 is entitled to charge the agreed deposit at any time prior to arrival.
• Bookings for Peak periods: Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive: Christmas Eve until January 11th: All NSW and Victorian School Holidays and Public Holidays on the night before and night of must be paid in full at time of booking.
• Bookings cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first nights accommodation.
• Bookings cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival or a non-arrival of guests, will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full value of the booking.
• Discounted rates or special package offers are NON REFUNDABLE in part or in full.
• Consideration may be given for flexibility of this policy due to exceptional circumstances at the discretion of management.